Biomaterials Sales & Supply Chain Controlling team is looking for a trainee. As Sales & Supply Chain Controlling trainee, you will get excellent experience from wide variety of sales & supply chain controlling related tasks, and you will support our team with various projects and tasks.
• Develop and prepare management report in Sales & Supply Chain area
• Data gathering and analysis in Sales and Supply Chain area
• Develop several templates and tools to support controlling team
• Other business and project support tasks and ad.hoc analysis
Trainee – Biomaterials Division Reporting & Business Controlling
Biomaterials Division Reporting and Business Controlling team is looking for a summer trainee to work on an improvement project to support our Pulp Competence Center which is an internal development service provider for our pulp mills. As our trainee, you will focus reviewing the current invoicing processes and system; review the project management processes and ideate cost and project reporting processes. In this task you will receive an excellent experience learning controlling and reporting processes of an internal service provider in a global company and have a chance to ideate and create something new.
Your main tasks include:
• Review the internal invoicing system and the processes
• Gather, map and analyze data of the costs and other available information of the unit
• Review project management processes of the unit
• Produce ideas and initiatives based on the prepared work for the future reporting purposes
The ideal candidates should have the following skills and competences:
• You are on the final stage of university studies in relevant fields such as accounting, finance, economics or industrial engineering, or you have just graduated
• Relevant work experience in finance & controlling is an asset
• Advanced skills in MS Excel (such as advanced functions, VBA, PowerQuery) and excellent command in other IT tools such as PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge in SAP, Hyperion, PowerBI, MS Visio is an advantage
• Good communication skills and a true team player
• Quick learner, and ability to work somewhat independently and take responsibilities
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactive and ready to take initiatives
• Fluent written and spoken English, other languages such as Finnish, Swedish, Spanish and Portuguese are an advantage
Important note: please state position name of which you are applying for in the file name of your cover letter, for example ‘Trainee_Biomaterials Division Reporting & Business Controlling_Application.pdf’.