Stora Enso’s Treasury is responsible for Long-term financing, Financial risk management, Cash and liquidity management, Financial institution and debt investor relations and Financial advisory and forecasts for Stora Enso Group and Group Companies.
We are now looking for an energetic Treasury Desk Summer Trainee who will actively participate in Stora Enso’s financial risk management, liquidity management, investing excess cash and monitoring the financial markets. In this position you will interact daily with internal stakeholders and financial institutions. This position will report to the Head of Desk who oversees all the financial trading.
Take the opportunity and join an excellent team in an excellent company and get hands-on experience in different financial markets!
• 2-3 years of University level studies in finance
• Fluency in English is required, all other languages are seen as an asset
• Previous experience from financial sector is a benefit, but not a requirement
• Able to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
• Proactive behavior and quick learning are key to performing well in this job
• We are looking for a good team player with a real interest in the financial markets and corporate treasury
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in pre-employment examination.
Please apply by February 28th by filling out application form.
Miika Hyvärinen, Treasury Manager email@example.com, +358 50 381 2259
Read more about our summer job opportunities and watch videos of the most common summer jobs at http://www.storaensolle.fi. Please note the videos are in Finnish.