Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion.
Stora Enso IT offers IT solutions and services to all Stora Enso Divisions and Group Functions. We have more than 400 employees in 18 countries. Our people are located at offices and mills, and at Headquarter offices in Helsinki and Stockholm as well.
Mill IT is responsible to operate and optimize the IT Environment at Sawmills, Pulpmills, Papermills and Packaging plants. Mill IT provides local IT services to those mills such as local production applications, measurement systems but also support for local Infrastructure according to the priorities and need of Stora Enso’s Divisions. On top of that, Mill IT is an essential contributor on digitalization related to maintenance, safety and transparency within the supply chain.
We are looking for a IT Local Support that will be part of our local Mill IT team, supporting Oulu mill and other our units within Finland together with being part of our total IT service delivery towards Stora Enso and our customers. To be successful in this position you are self-motivated with a strong driving force to work within a demanding environment towards a future oriented fast paced service delivery.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Secure and maintain our IT environment in line with Stora Enso directives
- Co-operation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Secure that IT process are followed when operating the local IT environments.
- Operate and maintain our IT environment in relation to our SLA towards the units
- 2’nd line key resource to solve incidents on site or remotely
- Manage requests and act as contact towards internal and external service providers
- Actively monitor and pro-actively take actions to secure high availability
- Install software by request and secure that we meet license demands in all levels
- Ongoing ICT studies
- Service minded, focus on quality and co-operation
- Ability to speak and write fluent in Finnish and English
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Proven knowledge with MS products (latest server OS, latest clients, latest Office suit)
- Proven knowledge with Workstations and other client hardware
- Ability and readiness to travel
- ITIL Foundation certification seen as advantage
We offer you a challenging summer position joining Stora Enso Oulu Mill IT transformation journey with opportunities to influence the success of Stora Enso.
You will report to Mill IT Manager.
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in pre-employment examination.
Please apply by March 1st by filling out application form.
For more information please contact: Mill IT Manager Marika Neijonen-Vähä, p. +358403502733 & firstname.lastname@example.org