Stora Enso Group Treasury is responsible for managing financial risk and providing internal banking services for the group. Treasury Trade Credit Services is responsible of the Letter of Credit documentation.
We are now looking for a Summer Trainee to Group Treasury, Trade Credit Services. The trainee period lasts from 02.05.2019 to 31.08.2019.
If you are willing to develop your career within finance this is an excellent role for you. The Trade Credit Services function offers potential for personal development, challenging tasks and interaction with Group’s business areas and auditors.
Your key activities will/can include:
• examination of Letter of Credits
• creation of necessary documents for bank submission as per documentary credit instructions
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and competences:
• College or Bachelor’s studies
• Relevant work experience in export trade, sales and/or invoicing
• Hard working team player with a pro-active and flexible approach
• Competence in Fenix, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
• Computer skills in MS Office at an advanced level
• Fluent written and spoken English – Other languages are an advantage
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in pre-employment examination.
Please apply by February 28th by filling out application form.
For more information, please contact:
Flora David: Mon-Fri at 10-11, 30.01-28.2.2018: +358 40 546 9674, email@example.com
Read more about our summer job opportunities and watch videos of the most common summer jobs at http://www.storaensolle.fi. Please note the videos are in Finnish.