Finance Digitalization function is leading & co-ordinating globally finance automation, digitalization and transformation processes and projects in close co-operation with Business Divisions and other group functions. We have started to deploy advanced data analytics in to the operations and we are working with many new leading development areas and technologies including RPA/RCA, AI, and Machine Learning, not forgetting other more traditional development areas.
SUMMER TRAINEE, FINANCE DIGITALIZATION & DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for a summer trainee to Finance Digitalization & Development function to
– Support and co-ordinate various finance automation & digitalization projects
– Participate in developing & harmonizing finance controlling roles globally
– Participating on Global Controller Training Program arrangements
– Studies of MSc. (econ) and/or background in finance & controlling, accounting or industrial engineering and deep interest in finance development
– Analytical and communication skills
– Knowledge of MS Office programs
– Self-driven with good co-operation skills and ability to work independently as part of our international team
– Fluent in English both verbally and written, other languages are an advantage
Location: Helsinki, Kanavaranta Office
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in pre-employment examination.
Please apply by February 28th by filling out application form.
Jari Lehto, Vice President, Finance Digitalization & Development (email@example.com)
Read more about our summer job opportunities and watch videos of the most common summer jobs at http://www.storaensolle.fi. Please note the videos are in Finnish.