Group Accounting and Reporting is responsible for the consolidation of the Group companies’ financials and the preparation of interim and annual reports. We ensure timely and reliable financial reporting to the market complying with IFRS, legal and corporate requirements. Our team maintains and develops the reporting system as well as the processes related to financial reporting. Group Accounting and Reporting provides guidance and training on financial reporting to the units and takes active part in all major business transactions impacting the Group. The Group’s treasury controlling also belongs to our responsibilities.
Group Accounting and Reporting team is looking for a summer trainee at Helsinki head office.
We are looking for a summer trainee to Group Accounting Reporting function to
– Support quarterly external IFRS reporting
– Participate in developing the processes and consolidation tools
– Prepare ad hoc reports
– Studies of MSc.(econ) majoring accounting (preferably second or third year student)
– Analytical and communication skills
– Knowledge of MS Office programs
– A sense of responsibility for daily routines as well as for demanding tasks
– Fluent in English both verbally and written, other languages are an advantage
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in pre-employment examination.
Please apply by February 28th by filling out application form.
Read more about our summer job opportunities and watch videos of the most common summer jobs at http://www.storaensolle.fi. Please note the videos are in Finnish.