Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion.
Biomaterials division offers a wide variety of pulp grades to meet the demands of paper, board, tissue, textile and hygiene product producers. We also develop new ways to maximise the value extractable from the wood as well as other kinds of lignocellulosic biomasses. The extracted sugars and lignin hold potential for use in a range of applications.
We are now looking for a two Pulp Sales Coordinators to work as summer trainees in Enocell and Sunila Mill. As a Pulp Sales Coordinator your main tasks, responsibilities and goals are:
- Coordination of pulp sales
- Managing the supply chain from mill to customer
- Managing of logistic routing to optimize value of sales for the company
- Optimization of inventories throughout the supply chain to meet employed capital targets
- Safeguarding excellent customer service by anticipating on customer needs and availability of pulp
- Being responsible for a group of customers
- Managing customer orders, following up production
- Planning the shipments and interacting with customers regarding special requirements
- Organizing the delivery along with Logistics suppliers (trucking, container, port terminals etc.)
- Organizing other customer demands (demand planning forecast)
- Interface contact with Supply Chain, TCS, Sales directors, Finance Delivery, Credit, etc.
- Product transfers between all facilities.
The ideal candidates should have the following skills and competences
- Advanced English
- Bachelor´s degree or above
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Setting priorities
- Share expertise and knowledge with others
- Time management
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Customer Focus