Stora Enso Treasury Desk is responsible for all the financial transactions in the company. The primary responsibility of the Treasury desk is to manage all financial risks in the company and ensure sufficient funds for ongoing business and investments.
As a Treasury Desk Summer Trainee you are an active part of Stora Enso’s liquidity management and investing excess cash. You will also participate in Foreign Exchange and Commodity hedging for Stora Enso Group. This position will report to the Head of Desk who oversees all the financial trading.
Take the opportunity and join an excellent team in an excellent company and get hands-on experience in different financial markets!
- 2-3 years of University level studies in finance
- Fluency in English is required and all other languages are seen as an asset
- Previous experience from financial sector is a benefit, but not a requirement
- We are looking for a good team player with a real interest in the financial markets and corporate treasury
- Able to work under pressure and complete all tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactive behavior and quick learning are key to performing well in this job
Miika Hyvärinen, Treasury Manager: email@example.com