Paper division provides best-in-class paper solutions for print media and office use. The wide selection covers papers made from recycled and fresh wood fibre. Our main customer groups include publishers, retailers, printing houses, merchants, converters and office suppliers. Our mills are located predominantly in Europe, and in China. Three of the mills produce paper based on 100%-recycled fibre.
Stora Enso Paper has five Customer service Centres in Europe and CSC North East is located in Oulu. In CSC North East our dispatch team is taking care of all land transport planning for all Paper division mills in Finland (currently Anjala, Oulu and Veitsiluoto).
We are looking for summer workers for the following position:
The main tasks of the dispatcher:
– booking of needed transport capacity, monitoring shipment status
– daily communication with suppliers, loading places, customer service and mills
– execute planning and optimization processes to determine optimal transport mode, carrier and costs
– positive and customer oriented attitude
– ongoing studies related to the field of business
– fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
– ability to work under pressure and on several tasks simultaneously
– good teamwork skills
The lenght of the employment relationship varies between 3–5 months depending on the position.
Please apply for the positions online by 28th February.