Paper division provides best-in-class paper solutions for print media and office use. The wide selection covers papers made from recycled and fresh wood fibre. Our main customer groups include publishers, retailers, printing houses, merchants, converters and office suppliers. Our mills are located predominantly in Europe, and in China. Three of the mills produce paper based on 100%-recycled fibre.
Stora Enso Paper has five Customer service Centres in Europe and CSC North East is located in Oulu. In CSC North East our sales teams are serving Paper division customers in Finland, Baltics, Ukraine, Russia and other CIS countries. We are looking for summer workers for the following position:
Customer Service coordinator
The main tasks of the customer service coordinator:
- daily communication with customers
- answering enquiries, order handling and follow-up, invoicing and documentation
- order related communication to all stakeholders
- ongoing studies related to the field of business
- positive and customer oriented attitude
- fluent communication skills in English and either Finnish or Russian
- ability to work under pressure and on several tasks simultaneously
- good teamwork skills
We require positive attitude and ongoing studies which are related to the field.
The length of the employment relationship varies between 3–5 months depending on the position.
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in pre-employment examination.
Please apply by February 28th by filling out application form.
Read more about our summer job opportunities and watch videos of the most common summer jobs at http://www.storaensolle.fi. Please note the videos are in Finnish.