Biomaterials division offers a wide variety of pulp grades to meet the demands of paper, board, tissue, textile and hygiene product producers. We also develop new ways to maximize the value extractable from the wood as well as other kinds of lignocellulosic biomasses. The extracted sugars and lignin hold potential for use in a range of applications.
We are now looking for a two Pulp Sales Coordinators to work as summer trainees in Enocell and Sunila Mill. As a Pulp Sales Coordinator your main tasks, responsibilities and goals are:
• Coordination of pulp sales
• Managing of logistic routing to optimize value of sales for the company
• Optimization of inventories throughout the supply chain to meet employed capital targets
• Safeguarding excellent customer service by anticipating on customer needs and availability of pulp
• Being responsible for a group of customers
• Managing customer orders, following up production
• Planning the shipments and interacting with customers regarding special requirements
• Organizing the delivery along with Logistics suppliers (trucking, container, port terminals etc.)
• Organizing other customer demands (demand planning forecast)
• Interface contact with Supply Chain, TCS, Sales directors, Finance Delivery, Credit, etc.
The ideal candidates should have the following skills and competences
• Advanced English
• Bachelor´s degree or above
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
• Setting priorities
• Share expertise and knowledge with others
• Time management
• Teamwork skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Business acumen
• Communication skills
• Problem solving
• Customer Focus
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in pre-employment examination.
Please apply by February 28th by filling out application form.
Stora Enso International Oy
tel. +358 50 400 9744
Stora Enso Amsterdam
tel. +31 68 24 36 004
Stora Enso Amsterdam
tel. + 31 64 61 69 515
Read more about our summer job opportunities and watch videos of the most common summer jobs at http://www.storaensolle.fi. Please note the videos are in Finnish.